Our caregivers take care of light household chores & housekeeping services for seniors – allowing clients to stay safe and comfortable at home.
Housekeeping Services for Seniors
Family Matters is dedicated to helping your loved one enjoy life at home for as long as possible. For older adults, regular cleaning tasks can be challenging—sometimes even dangerous. Our caregivers take care of light household chores allowing clients to stay safe and comfortable in their own home. Maintaining a clean and organized environment not only helps our clients stay healthy and relaxed, but also gives family members peace of mind knowing that their loved one is being well taken care of.
Our caregivers provide light housekeeping services such as: preparing meals, wiping down kitchen surfaces, washing dishes, cleaning the bathroom, emptying trash, vacuuming, dusting, laundry, ironing, changing bed linens, caring for pets, & watering plants.
Other services offered include:
- Recovery care, including help with rehabilitation for surgery and injury
- Alzheimer’s & dementia care – providing clients with a familiar face
- Personal care services including bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Transfers, including help with bed and wheelchair transfers
- Transportation – safely driving your loved one to events and appointments
- Caring companionship services – becoming friends and part of the family
WE CARE 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK
If you or your family member is considering in-home care as part of a plan to age in place, contact Family Matters In-Home Care today for a free consultation. Our team is dedicated to supporting your family and helping older adults enjoy life in the comfort of their own home for as long as possible.
Request a Free Consultation
Over 200 dedicated caregivers are employed with us to provide your family with peace of mind and support. Fill out the form below to learn more about how we can help you.
Have a question? Call us at (408) 824-1021 or (650) 285-2373 today!