Personal Care Services
Our caregivers can assist your loved one with a personal care routine to keep them looking and feeling their best in the comfort of their own home.
In-Home Personal Care Services for Elderly
As people age, they often become unable to perform personal care tasks independently. Older adults might feel anxious or embarrassed about needing help with things we take for granted such as showering, or using the restroom on our own.
Family Matters can assist your loved one with a personal care routine to keep them looking and feeling their best. Our caregivers are trained to provide compassionate aid with personal care and hygiene tasks while making sure clients feel comfortable and at ease. Whether your loved one requires minimal supervision getting ready or full hands-on assistance with bathing, grooming and incontinence issues, we can customize a care plan to best fit your family’s needs.
Other services offered include:
- Recovery care, including help with rehabilitation for surgery and injury
- Alzheimer’s & dementia care – providing clients with a familiar face
- Housekeeping services including laundry, meals, and pet care
- Transfers, including help with bed and wheelchair transfers
- Transportation – safely driving your loved one to events and appointments
- Caring companionship services – becoming friends and part of the family
WE CARE 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK
If you or your family member is considering in-home care as part of a plan to age in place, contact Family Matters In-Home Care today for a free consultation. Our team is dedicated to supporting your family and helping older adults enjoy life in the comfort of their own home for as long as possible.
Request a Free Consultation
Over 200 dedicated caregivers are employed with us to provide your family with peace of mind and support. Fill out the form below to learn more about how we can help you.
Have a question? Call us at (408) 824-1021 or (650) 285-2373 today!